Saturday, September 24, 2011

Sissy

It would be an understatement to say that Austin likes Ava because He ADORES her… follows her on all fours now and responds to her in a unique way.  He laughs at her non-stop, just a smile from her makes him squeal.  Ava has been so great at helping too, thrills me to see this super caring side of her.  She says that Austin is “HER” baby.

DSC_0912

Our new morning routine.  After Ava’s bath she feeds Austin breakfast while I make hers.

DSC_0850

DSC_0866

Ava is soon to follow almost every time when I put him in his pack and play.  Austin was totally fine in this picture, looks like she is about to sit on his head but no foul play she was able to climb and land on one leg.  For the record though (I was a little freaked out by this picture) she now asks me to lift her instead of blindly hurdling herself in on an unsuspecting Austin.

DSC_0842

And she has been my helper for vacuuming.  The shop vac is her favorite chore, seriously asks me if she can use it a few times a day and goes after all my crumbs.  That’s Daddy’s girl!

DSC_0844

This is my favorite NO NO that I happened to get a picture of. I mean with all this doting I have to post at least one little stinker picture. At least a few times a month she turns the computer off and we have re-run the set up.  Anyways I was getting a picture of Boo kissing Greg and while we were distracted here is little sneaky fingers turning it off… UH oh!

DSC_0890

No comments: