Tuesday, September 13, 2011

The one legged crawl

Baby boy is on the move… well kind of!

This is randomness at it’s best, but such is my life and I love it! I thought Austin’s crawl was funny, he now propels himself forward with his left leg, it’s the skateboard crawl.  No matter where I put him in the house he bolts to Boo’s water bowl.

Ava was so excited because her party invitations just came in the mail today.  Here’s the translation of the jabbering in the background:

“This is my card” (brings me invitation) for decorations!  Cause I’m going to eat cake and he’s going to fly over to my birthday party with ba-balloons. YES, Curious George with ice cream!” (I so love that she calls balloons “ba-balloons” that we haven’t corrected her and I’ll be sad the day she figures it out)

I have the sketch of her birthday cake on the fridge and seems Ava thinks this is truly going to happen, that Curious George is going to fly over her house on balloons!

george 2

2 comments:

Karo said...

Love the crawl and certain destination. He may be a water lover like his Mommy and Daddy. I especially love Ava's excitement about her birthday invitations. Reminds me of the video of Greg's excitement while Sarah opens her birthday gifts.

Sarah Beth said...

How fun!! That party theme is adorable, I hope she isn't disappointed if he can't make the flight over your house! Maybe a giant George Balloon to fly over the house for decoration? Austin's peg leg crawl is cracking me UP!