Thursday, December 29, 2011

The Christmas Card that never was……

Okay friends and family I totally goofed on the Christmas cards this year.. ahhh!  We had been running around like nutty people (as I’m sure everyone else had been the weeks leading up until Christmas.)  Long story short,  I had planned to take an angelic picture of the kids in the front of the tree. I had two days before leaving town for Christmas so thought I could get the picture Sunday night and then make a card the next day, in the mail by Monday before Christmas and good to go or so I planned. I got the kids dressed in their Sunday best and here is the gist of the Christmas photos…..

DSC_0462

Ava was crazed, love my wild child!  And poor little man, just not having it. (Check out my mess in the background, yikes!)

DSC_0466

DSC_0461

I’m taking the Christmas picture day after Thanksgiving next year Smile

DSC_0468

At least I got one smile! Wishing you all a belated Merry Christmas!

No comments: