Thursday, December 29, 2011

BLFL’s Best Labs for Life

Looks who’s back together again?!?! I’m singing the 70’s song “Reunited and it feels so good” right now,  be glad you are reading this post and not hearing my cheesy song first hand!  Here are the Lab Cousins, Baylor and Labby!  This is the first of many posts from Christmas week.  Uncle Brad and Ava wore those labs out running after balls and a bit vice versa too I guess on Ava’s behalf!  And yes, I totally made my dog a scarf for Christmas!

DSC_0490

DSC_0486

DSC_0487

Look Twins!

DSC_0486DSC_0487

DSC_0523

Watching the fun…. Austin loves Boo, in fact “boo” was his second word in his thus far little four word vocabulary, right behind “mama” and in two weeks before “dada” Someone loves our Baylor boo!

DSC_0480

Brad’s beautiful pup Labby Labster Rowe

DSC_0514

1 comment:

Sarah Beth said...

ahhh this post makes me giddy happy! I wish I had seen the lab playdate, those are some great pictures!! I loved seeing them hanging out next to each other in the garage, lab sleepover!! Too cute!!!