Sunday, June 12, 2011

Little Miss Sticky Fingers

Last week after denying Ava’s request for a second cookie, I watched from just outside the kitchen (unbeknownst to her of course) as she scaled the pantry shelves and snatched daddy’s cookies off a high shelf.  She grabbed the ENTIRE bag , bolted to our room, opened my closet door and then hid behind my clothes.  Because I knew she must have been getting  a huge thrill of pulling off this cookie heist I gave her a few minutes to enjoy her victory while I grabbed my camera….IMG_2282

THEN a day later Greg opened the pantry door to this…..

 

IMG_2352

She had pulled in the chair from the breakfast table and made herself quite comfy with her box of crackers. I still can’t figure out how she could see in that dark pantry,  AND we even have a child lock on the door handle, a lot of good that does for our little Houdini.

No comments: