Sunday, June 12, 2011

BLFL’s BEST LABS FOR LIFE!!!

Boo’s new BFF is Labby Rowe, Brad’s new pup!  She is the most beautiful little puppy ever and I am just crazy over my labby niece! She has an adorable, playful doggie disposition and is so very soft and snuggly! I was beyond thrilled when Labby and Brad came to visit this weekend, in fact I wouldn’t let them leave without setting up another trip to Austin, so guess who’s coming back in two weeks?! Boo and I will be counting the days! 

DSC_0053

DSC_0055

DSC_0058

DSC_0059

Boo and Labby were the best play pals and wore each other out!  Their favorite game was keep away with Austin’s stuffed toys.  I so loved seeing a smile on Boo’s face again!  Yes, I promise she does in fact smile, kinda crazy! We miss you sweet Labby and Uncle Brad, can’t wait to see you soon! DSC_0060

1 comment:

Sarah Beth said...

It's a happy lab heaven!! I want to watch them play, I'd have a hard time deciding who's velvety ears to pet!! So cute that they love each other, BLFL's!! Love it!