Saturday, May 21, 2011

Happy Easter!

“Christ the Lord is Risen today Alleluia!!”  Ava and I practiced the this hymn in preparation for Easter day and she just loved singing it.  She still breaks out into “He Lives!”  Just yesterday in the car she was singing “He walks with me and talks with me, He LIVES Christ Jesus Lives today!”  Oh so true baby girl.  

About to start the hunt…

DSC_0942

DSC_0951DSC_0970

DSC_1010

Ditty took us to see the Easter bunny!  Ava LOVED him, and let him know with a BIG kiss!

DSC_0882

(Still a little pirate, Ahrrrr)  Waiting so patiently in line, Ava didn’t take her eyes off that bunny….

DSC_0878

DSC_0893

Getting Bunny Tickles

DSC_0898

DSC_0892

1 comment:

Katie and Justin Cox said...

Love the Easter Baskets!! ;) AND I love the pics of both of them with the Easter Bunny... so, so cute!! Ava is a brave girl... don't think I could've gotten Caden within a mile of Easter Bunny