Friday, January 13, 2012

Happy Birthday Austin!

OH, I have NO words to describe how I feel about my one year old boy, can’t fathom loving this little boy one ounce more because I think my heart would pop! 

smile smileditty two

DSC_1176

Here is one of his favorite expressions with his little puckered lips.   Look likes a little karate kid!

DSC_1188

I feel like he grew out of his “babiness” in the blink of an eye.  In the past two weeks he started walking, sleeping in his big boy crib, and finally got that second tooth on top.  Cherishing as much as I can each day and knowing that it only gets better, God is GOOD!  What a blessing!

1 comment:

Mike and Shannon Smith said...

Happy Birthday Austin!!!!! I can not believe you are 1 already. You are such a big boy now. You are definately a joy to Mommy, Daddy and Ava