Wednesday, November 23, 2011

Santa Clause is coming to town..

….. in November!  Yep, we totally jumped on the opportunity to see Santa when he came to the Domain for the Christmas tree lighting this weekend.  It was perfect… five minutes in line and Santa spent a TON of time with the kids. Ava seemed a little shy but definitely looked pleased to hang out with Santa. 

“Kit Kats and Rio”
Boots never go out of style!

smiling

Here’s what happened when I stepped back, classic Santa picture, Ahhhh!

Capture

I especially love this picture, even Santa blinks sometimes! 

Capture 3

And done, at least for Austin…. mad cry turned into a whimper, aww baby… Ava’s still smiling at least!

DSC_1623DSC_1624

So I’ve started snapping away without warning and I’ve found that I’m capturing the sweetest expressions.  Ditty and Paps took Ava to see Santa for the very first time last year so of course they had scouted out Santa this year too.

DSC_1611

Capture 23

Ava never passes up an opportunity to dance!

DSC_1656

DSC_1601

One out for four with eyes open I’ll take it, I LOOOOOOOVE my family!

DSC_1602

Making a Christmas craft with Daddy….

DSC_1648

Sack of potatoes over Daddy’s shoulder!

DSC_1674DSC_1616DSC_1634Capture 5

I love telling Ava to “pose” because it is rarely dainty, love the silliness!

DSC_1641

No comments: