Sunday, August 28, 2011

New York!!!!!!!!

Greg surprised me with a trip to New York for my 30th birthday.  I have an admittedly unhealthy obsession with the cake boss show and so Greg took me to Carlo’s bakery in Hobokon, New Jersey… AHH, Best day ever!!

IMG_2618

A buddy cut out will suffice, I was thrilled!

IMG_2601IMG_2612IMG_2616

My birthday cake from CARLO’S BAKERY!!

IMG_2647IMG_2557IMG_2574

We stayed at The W hotel, fun fun.  Little man came with us and he was a great little traveler for the most part

IMG_2579

Central Park

IMG_2632IMG_2641IMG_2642IMG_2587IMG_2540IMG_2543IMG_2544

Austin’s first plane ride was great for the first leg he slept and slept… second flight was a different story.  I have never apologized for a crying baby to as many people as I did that day.

All in all, GREAT trip and wonderful birthday!!!

(P.S. BIG thanks to Aunt Sarah, Ditty and Pappaw for taking care of Ava!)

2 comments:

Laura said...

Yay!! I love when you do updates! What a fun trip- great job Greg!!! Miss you!! xox

Mike and Shannon Smith said...

Happy Belated Birthday!!!!! I am so sorry I missed it.....we need to get together and go celebrate....Miss seeing you all and hope to see you soon