Sunday, June 27, 2010

Time Out

A few minutes ago Ava needed a trip to time out for throwing toys in Baylor’s water bowl. When I told her that she had to go to time out she squealed in the most excited of voices “TIME OUT,” bolted with a huge smile to her designated time out corner and then proceeded to lick my drywall and giggle for the next few minutes. I had a really hard time looking and sounding serious while trying not laugh at her enthusiastic self-discipline. So I am back to trying to find a new time out place that hopefully she will not eagerly put herself in.

DSC07441

4 comments:

Karo said...

This is absolutely hilarious. I love this about Ava. She never seems to let life get her down. She knows how to make some really tasty lemonade out of the lemons she sometimes encounters. Thanks for the lesson, little one.

Sarah Beth said...

Hahaha! That girl is enthused!!! Licking the wall? Must have looked fun when Boo did it! too funny!!

Michelle said...

I love it!

trey guinn said...

So cute!!