Thursday, January 8, 2009

Ava's best friend

Ava LOVES her Ap
(Greg called pacifiers that when he was a kiddo)
The Ap is the best fix it :

grouchy- problem solved
tired - puts her right to sleep
hungry- tricked ya! ( I sound like a meany here, but at 3:00 in the morning it's tempting not to trick her with that instead of getting up for a bottle)
OH, but Baylor loves them even more... she steals it the second one falls out of Ava's mouth. Bad boo!The chase and trying to hide ( Baylor's favorite part of this bad behavior)
Feeling proud thinking I won't catch her

More dog germs, yikes

Finally, Boo rolls over and surrenders the Ap.

4 comments:

gordo said...

all ur pics r very cute!

Rebekah Zenn said...

Oh my gosh I seriously laughed out loud!!!!! Our dogs carry the pacifier around by the edge, but I've never seen anything like this before!!!!!

Unknown said...

That is so funny! I'm loving all of the pics.

Sarah Beth said...

I'M DYING LAUGHING! BOO!!!!! She is so funny, she even sucks on it like a baby! She knows she's people!